27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies for studying PhD program in the field of Bioresources and Biotechnology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  2. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  4. How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  6. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  8. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  12. Should I choose CBSE Higher Secondary to study Biotechnology after completing 10th WBBSE?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?
  14. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  15. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?
  16. Entrance exam to join Teri University for PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) course?
  17. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  18. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
3rd July 2018, 10:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Bioresources and Biotechnology in TERI School of Advanced Studies:

The detailed admission procedure is given below,

<> Admission will be made on the basis of test or interview that is conducted by University.

<> You are required to apply at any time throughout the year.

<> Admission is subject to vacancies that are available in the concerned specializations. Categories of admission are,

@ Full Time with Assistantship/ without assistantship

@ Full Time with UGC or CSIR or DBT or other research scheme scholarship

@ Sponsored

@ Part-Time

Click here for Detailed Information Brochure

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?