21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) course in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

26th October 2018, 06:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune does offer M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems). AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune is affiliated to *Pune University - SPPU (Savitribai Phule Pune University). University conducts entrance exam for admission in ME course. Candidates with a valid score in GATE are exempted from entrance exam. Selection of candidates are made through CAP counseling based on the score obtained in GATE.
AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune website link is given below.
aissmsioit.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?