21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune for ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

26th October 2018, 06:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune does offer M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems). Candidates must have completed B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in any of the relevant branches with a minimum percentage and grade requirement of 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category for domiciles of Maharashtra candidates.

Candidates must have a valid score in GATE. Candidate are selected on the basis of*GATE score.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://aissmsioit.org/admission/procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?