21st October 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

I have an interest to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

26th October 2018, 06:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune does offer M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems). If you want to study M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune, you need to appear and qualify GATE. Candidates with a valid score in GATE are selected for admission to M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems).

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://aissmsioit.org/admission/procedure/
26th October 2018, 06:38 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Drives and Embedded Control) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune?

AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune does offer M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems). If you want to study M.E(VLSI & Embedded Systems) in AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune, you need to appear in the entrance exam conducted by SPPU (Savitribai Phule Pune University). Candidates with a valid score in GATE are exempted from entrance exam.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://aissmsioit.org/admission/procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?