19th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System Technologies) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Embedded System Technologies) from University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this ME(Embedded System Technologies) course immediately.

23rd May 2019, 01:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System Technologies) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

The admission to the ME(Embedded System Technologies) course is through entrance test followed by councelling and documents verification.

Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the entrance examination for ME(Embedded System Technologies) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad:-

1)Visit the website http://online.uceou.edu/ptpg/.
2)Create a login ID and password.
3)Once done, fill the application form and make the application fee payment.

The expected date of examination is 15th June 2019.
24th May 2019, 12:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System Technologies) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study ME in Embedded System Technologies at University College of Engineering, Hyderabad is:-

==> Candidate can download the application through the university website www.uceou.edu.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the registration fee of Rs.1000 in the form of DD (Demand Draft).

==> Submit the application to the given below address.

Address - University College of Engineering
Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500007
Telangana State, India
Phone - +91-40-27098254/27682384
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.uceou.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?