22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Infrastructure Engineering) course in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

4th September 2018, 02:29 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?

First of all, you must have bachelor degree in the same field to be eligible. The University conducts the state level exam in an online mode for taking admission in the college. The exam is known as TS PGECET. The exam might be conducted in two sessions. You can look up for the syllabus and exam pattern for the exam.

Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?