3rd July 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for the course of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  3. Scholarships available to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  9. List of AICTE approved universities in Rajasthan for Diploma courses
  10. List of all B.Tech colleges of Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur if secured 3905 General female rank in RPET?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  16. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  17. \How to study B.Tech in SS college of engineering, Udaipur?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
4th July 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur for the course of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates can apply for the admission to study MTech Farm & Power Engineering by downloading the application from the College of Technology and Engineering website link. Candidates with BE/BTech in Agriculture / Mechanical engineering with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to apply for the admission. Candidates with valid GATE score are preferred for the admission. In case of non availability of GATE candidates, seats are filled on the basis of merit and interview conducted by the college. Duration of the course is two years full time. College of Technology and Engineering website link is given Click Here
6th July 2018, 03:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?

Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur is as follows.

In order to get admission in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur to pursue ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course, you will have to sit in the GATE Entrance Exam. Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in GATE. In case of non availability of GATE candidates, seats will be filled on the basis of Merit cum Interview, as per the criterion fixed by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?