20th August 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work from Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MPhil course immediately.

30th September 2018, 09:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra is affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra. Duration of program is 2 academic years. Candidates who have a Master's degree in Social Work from a university recognized by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum 50% marks in aggregate is essential). University conducts entrance exam and personal interview for admission into MPhil program. Candidates are selected based on performance in the entrance exam and personal interview.
You can get more details on below mentioned website link.
http://www.imhh.org.in
12th January 2022, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

Previous years entrance exam and answer of psychiatric social work
16th July 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I pass out msw from ignou can i got addmission in M phill in mental hospital agra%u2078
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?