20th August 2018, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra for studying MPhil in Psychiatric Social Work. Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

30th September 2018, 10:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra?

MPhil(Psychiatric Social Work) in Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra is affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra. Duration of program is 2 academic years. Candidates who have a Master's degree in Social Work from a university recognized by the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates minimum 50% marks in aggregate is essential) are eligible. Fee expenses for this course is given below.

Admission fee: Rs. 2000/.
Yearly fee: Rs. 50,000/.
One time caution money: Rs. 5000/.
Hostel fees: Rs. 10,000/. per year
Enrollment fee, Examination fee and any other fee as prescribed by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar university Agra has to be paid separately by the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?