30th September 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MSc(Actuarial Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of MSc(Actuarial Science) course which is available in Central University of Rajasthan. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

2nd October 2018, 04:11 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of MSc(Actuarial Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Central University of Rajasthan is a government university. It is approved by UGC.

It is accredited Grade A by NAAC.

MSc (Actuarial Science) is a 2 year PG course.

The course has both theory and practical subjects.

It also includes internship program in the second year.

Eligibility for this course is 10+2 with mathematics as a mandatory subject; and bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate, which must include Statistics as one of the papers in its course.

Fees for this course for 2 years is around 18000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?