25th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD(Computer Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Hello everyone, I have completed my MSc in Computer Science. I have been joined a NGO and working there. But I want to do PhD. I live in Rajasthan so I want to know that what is the admission procedure of PhD program in Computer Science in Central University of Rajasthan? So, kindly confirm me with all the procedures.

15th September 2021, 03:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD(Computer Science) in Central University of Rajasthan?

Procedure to get admission in PhD(Computer Science) in Central University of Rajasthan is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam score.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Applicant can also visit official website for application submission.
https://curaj.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?