27th June 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Nanotechnology) in Lovely Professional University?

Dear friends, I am interested in pursuing an MSc(Nanotechnology) course which is available in Lovely Professional University. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this university?

8th July 2020, 12:08 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Nanotechnology) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested in pursuing an MSc(Nanotechnology) course which is available in Lovely Professional University. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this university?
As you are interested in pursuing M.Sc (Nanotechnology), here are some of the details which will help you for sure.

Candidates must have passed graduation from a recognized university as a minimum eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for the program.

Admission procedure to nanotechnology colleges is either entrance exam based or merit-based.

Most of the universities offer admission to M.Sc.(Nanotechnology) on the basis of Gate (entrance exam) score. Candidates without valid GATE score can seek admission on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned college/University.

Applications forms and prospectus can be collected from the concerned University. Filled up an application forms along with attested copies of mark list must reach University office before the last date. Online application submission is also available in few colleges.

Shortlisted candidates on the basis of entrance exam score will be informed about the date for interview. Those who can get through this final round can seek admission to the course.

Average fees of Lovely Professional University is INR 2,38,000 P.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?