14th October 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Lovely Professional University for MBA(Information Technology) course. Can I know how I can get admission into this course in this particular university?

31st October 2019, 04:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Information Technology) at Lovely Professional University?

The admission to study Master of Business Administration (Information Technology) in Lovely Professional University is on the basis of your scores in entrance examination Lovely Professional University conducted by National Entrance and Scholarship Test (NEST) (LPU-NEST). However, the score card of Common Management Admission Test and Common Admission Test is also equally valid.

You can visit the website https://www.lpu.in/academics/curriculum-innovations.php for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?