21st July 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MTech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MTech(Software Engineering) which is available in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MTech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  2. Admission procedure to study MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  3. Documents required to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  5. How many PhD(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  6. Requirements to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  7. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3849? I have given the exam of UPTU
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  10. How many PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  14. Admission and eligibility criteria to do PhD(Orthodontics) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 13500 in UPTU?
  16. Which college can i get after scoring a rank of 20685 in UPTU general and 897 in girls?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 16260 rank in general and 2147 in GL in UPTU?
  18. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2018, 12:57 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MTech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Detailed information about M.Tech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University are given below.

=> M.Tech. Software Engineering or Master of Technology in Software Engineering is a postgraduate Software Engineering course.

=> The duration of Master of Technology in Software Engineering is 2 years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.E., B.Tech. in CSE or CSIT with at least 50% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis entrance examination like GATE.

The name of best jobs after completing this course are given below.

1. Tata Infotech Ltd.

2. Wipro Ltd.

3. Larsen & Toubro Ltd.

4. NIIT Ltd.

5. IBM

6. Infotech Ltd.

7. Cisco Systems

8. Dell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?