15th July 2018, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Pharmaceutical Chemistry which is available in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  5. How many PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  7. Admission procedure to study MTech(Software Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University? -- [New]
  8. Documents required to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  9. Detailed information about MTech(Software Engineering) course offered in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  11. How many PhD(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  12. Requirements to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  13. Which is better among MIT Moradabad and BBD NITM?
  14. Admission and eligibility criteria to do PhD(Orthodontics) in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  15. In which B-Colleges can I apply for admission if scored Composite score of 453.5 in MAT exam?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3849? I have given the exam of UPTU
  17. Which is the best private dental college in Uttar Pradesh?
  18. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India? -- [Most Discussed]
14th July 2022, 01:20 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

The Course Structure is:-

Research Methodology

Drug Design

Advanced Pharmaceutics

Advanced Spectral Techniques

Drug Metabolism

Biostatistics

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?