25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am Sadhna Raj Shrivastava, studying B.Tech 3rd year branch ECE of Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow. I want to ask you about the procedure for applying Internship in HAL. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for internship at HAL, Nasik?
  8. Can I apply for Internship programme in HAL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  11. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in HAL?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
22nd October 2016, 01:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Before applying for internship at HAL you must know one thing that HAL does not provides internship to a single student. Only a team from a college is allowed to get this opportunity. If you have any contact with the employees over there then ask them to be your reference, so that you can get the permission easily or you can contact your college regarding the matter.

You have to write an application requesting about the availability of internship and the department of your training. Get a nomination letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and make sure they are signed by the principal of your college.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to he HR department of HAL. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to attach the NOC with the letter and send it again to the authorities of HAL. Next you will be called for the selection process followed by personal interview and after clearing the formalities you will be eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?