8th May 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Hello, I am planning to pursue a Post Graduate Executive Education Programme course in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Can I know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses?

11th May 2020, 12:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Post Graduate Executive Education Program at SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai is a 15 months duration course. The fee expense of this course in total is a Rs.18.65 Lakhs. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.spjimr.org
13th May 2020, 08:21 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Post Graduate Executive Education Programme in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Participants must bear the expenses for food, personal travel and any other expenses of personal nature during their stay on campus. Food expenses on campus are generally expected to be approximately INR 1,00,000/.

Admission Fee 60,000
Tuition Fee 10,40,000
Computer/IT services ial/books, lib Fee * 70,000

Hostel fee (Shared accommodation) 1,02,500
Development Fee 70,000
Career Services Fee 50,000
International Immersion*** 3,95,000

TOTAL 17,87,500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?