8th May 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether campus placement is available for Post Graduate Executive Education Programme Students in the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying a Post Graduate Executive Education Programme course in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai. I just want to know if a campus placement facility is available in this institute for such candidates?

15th May 2020, 03:51 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Whether campus placement is available for Post Graduate Executive Education Programme Students in the SP Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai?

Yes campus placement facilities are available and some of the recruiters include Citi Bank,Cognizant,Crisil,DHL,KPMG,Google,Reliance,Del oitte,Wipro , Mahindra and Mahindra,Britannia ..
For more you can visit their website and view the placement option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?