13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to doing Post Graduate Programme in Management now. I want to do this PGPM course from IIM Visakhapatnam. So, I would like to know that I can get scholarship in this institute for doing this PGPM course?

6th November 2019, 09:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study Post Graduate Programme in Management in IIM Visakhapatnam?

Yes, Scholarship is available to study Post Graduate Programme in Management at IIm Visakhapatnam. It is purely on the basis of financial need and student can apply for merit based scholarships. Some of the scholarships which are available is given below.

1. Ministry of Tribal affairs Scholarship (ST) - It is for Schedule Tribes students and covers tuition expenses in full.

2. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (SC) - It is for Schedule Caste students from Meritorious SC students and covers tuition expenses in full.

3. Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment Department of Persons with Disabilities (PWD) - A person with a disability having not less than 40% disability and having a disability certificate issued by any medical authority. This scholarship amount is Rs.255000 per year.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iimv.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?