21st December 2011, 07:13 PM
pvk14887

Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute

I have perusing msc-cs(computer science) from distance learning education.
Is there any scope for distance learning for msc-cs.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  2. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? Which university is good for distance learning MSc?
  3. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  4. MBA or MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  7. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  10. How can I do M.Tech after MSc computer science(Distance Learning)? Universities offering admission in M.Tech?
  11. Procedure to do MSc+Ph.D in IISc through distance learning?
  12. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education? -- [New]
  13. Can I pursue Ph.D after doing MSc through distance learning from Madhurai Kamraj University
  14. Which are the MSc distance learning institutes? I have completed my BSc Biology
  15. Distance M.Sc IT is equivalent to regular M.Sc IT?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  17. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  18. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
29th January 2012, 06:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute

You are pursuing a course but you are not certain about the future benefits so let me assure you that the MSc in CS done from any approved institution is accepted both for jobs as well as for pursuing higher education. It should be noted that knowledge you gain from the course is more important than from which institution you have pursued the course. So it should be clear to you that you can apply for any central or state government jobs as per your eligibility and even for private jobs. You can even opt for higher studies after your MSc in CS.
25th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute

i am thinking to pursue msc cs through distance education through sikkim manipal univ. and the exam that they take is objective type also the msc cs course will be of 1 and half years..i wanna get into research further through ugc-net or gate into iisc or may be foriegn university..
will i have scope?? will i be eligible for gate or NET or for Foriegn univ for phd?
3rd June 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation B.A with english, economics $ sociology as my subject's. Even in my 12th i had art stream no maths. SMU is offering MCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS to art's student aswell. So, plz suggest about my chance's in future if I go for MSc.CS.... plz do tell me that whether it is difficult for a student of art's stream to clear MSc.CS

mona
5th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue M.Sc(computer science) in distance. Which is the best univeristy??
5th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i m done my bsc(maths,phy,computers) and i want not able go and study outside thats y i want to continue my msc(cs) in distance mode give the information about those institutes which offer the msc(cs) in distance mode?
21st January 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in computer science from jadavpur university in distance?
1st May 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default would like to get Master from any recognized university

Hello,

I want to be aware that is there any MCS or Msc program going to be started in these couple of weeks i would like to join and get admission in MCS via distance if you have could you give me more information about Master in compute science
10th July 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Am compleated Bsc my subjects are chemistry,botany,boitechnology . I want to msc in distancence edu which subject is good to do msc?
27th May 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my B sc from physics,computer and maths.and i want to do msc.which subject have more scope at the time and in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?