22nd June 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do an MBA(International Business) after completing my BBA(H) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBA(International Business) as I am a student of BBA(H), so I will be able to do this MBA(International Business)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th July 2020, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do an MBA(International Business) after completing my BBA(H) course?

Yes, you can do MBA in International Business after completing BBA Honours course. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Some of the institutes/colleges conduct entrance examination for the admission and there is no age limit to apply for this course.
31st July 2020, 04:49 PM
Himani Lohia

Post Re: Can I do an MBA(International Business) after completing my BBA(H) course?

Yes
Ofcourse you can do MBA after BBA. Mostly students pursue MBA after BBA.
For MBA you must have atleast 50% in BBA(or any graduation course) and after that you have appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT,GMAT ,MAT, CMAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?