10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?

I have completed BSc Electronics course. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  2. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  3. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  4. Can I do MBA in hospital management after completing BSc in Nutrition?
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  7. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  8. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  9. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  10. What should I choose in MBA after B.E Medical Electronics?
  11. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  12. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  14. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  15. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  16. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  17. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
12th September 2015, 12:09 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BSc Electronics course. Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after this course?
It purely depends upon the interest on joining in MBA Hospital management. Regarding the educational qualification needed, candidate need to have completed a under graduate degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible.

To join in this course, candidate need to apply for entrance exams, as there are many based on the qualification which you possess and you can apply for them based on the university you wish or you can apply for All India entrance exams for which you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for those exams.
12th September 2015, 08:13 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for MBA in Hospital Management after B.Sc. in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility to do an MBA in Hospital Management is the Graduation only. So you can do MBA in Hospital Management. There are lots of vacancies in both private and government sectors. You can take up your career in the hospital industry, which is more of a self satisfying job. You have the patience and passion to work in a hospital industry as you know which is highly demanding. It is a round the clock job, no holidays for hospitals. So if you are interested then you can do MBA in Hospital Management with your B.Sc Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?