12th January 2023, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

After BSc in Maths can I choose MBA in management?

After BSc in Maths can I choose MBA in management?

14th January 2023, 01:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc in Maths can I choose MBA in management?

Eligibility Criteria required for MBA in Management course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue MBA in Management course is given below:

>> To be eligible for doing this course, candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 55% marks.

>> Also you are required to clear the entrance test for getting admission into MBA course. The very major entrance examination conducted for getting admission into this course is "CAT (Common Admission Test)". The other such tests may be Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), GMAT, SNAP Test..etc.,

>> Hence after successful completion of B.Sc in Mathematics course, you will be eligible to pursue MBA in Management course.
14th January 2023, 01:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required for MBA in Management course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue MBA in Management course is given below:

>> To be eligible for doing this course, candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 55% marks.

>> Also you are required to clear the entrance test for getting admission into MBA course. The very major entrance examination conducted for getting admission into this course is "CAT (Common Admission Test)". The other such tests may be Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT), GMAT, SNAP Test..etc.,

>> Hence after successful completion of B.Sc in Mathematics course, you will be eligible to pursue MBA in Management course.
15th January 2023, 02:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

As mentioned above, there is no requirement for a specific discipline/subject to be opted at any stage of academics for pursuing MBA degree course in a particular specialization.

So, after completion of B.Sc. in Mathematics, you are eligible to pursue MBA in any specialization of your interest.
15th January 2023, 06:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For , MBA candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a post graduate degree.
15th January 2023, 06:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For MBA in Management, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
15th January 2023, 08:55 PM
Shantanubose22

Yes. You can go for an MBA after BSc Mathematics. You have to score 60% marks in BSc and you must pass the entrance exam of MBA. It is better to prepare for CAT / MAT / XAT and get admission in a reputed college for higher studies and good placement.
15th January 2023, 10:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for pursuing MBA degree in any specialization is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you can choose any specialization for your MBA degree course as per your interest after completing your B.Sc. degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?