19th August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths

can ido mba in airport management in kerala after bsc botany with maths in plus two.wheather cat exam needed

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths
  2. Can I do MBA in Airport management after BSc Botany?
  3. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  5. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. MBA colleges in Kerala which are offering Airport management?
  7. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  9. Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kerala?
  10. Which are the MBA colleges in Kerala offering Airport management and airline
  11. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  12. How to study MBA airport management? I am studying BSc electronics -- [New]
  13. Which are the institutes of Airport Management in Kerala?
  14. Which is the entrance exam for MBA in Airline and Airport management?
  15. Can I take MBA Airport management?
  16. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  17. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  18. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
26th November 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can ido mba in airport management in kerala after bsc botany with maths in plus two.wheather cat exam needed
The minimum eligibility criteria for the MBA in Airport management in Kerala is a graduation in any streams with 50% of marks from a recognized university. Most of the Universities accept GMAT/CAT/MAT entrance exam score for admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?