5th July 2011, 12:47 AM
danney

Symbiosis or Wilenkar for doing distance learning MBA programme? Scope of MBA and which field to choose if I have BSc Hotel Management degree?

hi i want to do my distant learning programme of mba but confuse from symbosis or wilenkar and scope of mba in which field as m holding bsc in hotel management

Related Questions:
  1. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  2. How to do MBA in HR through distance learning? I have done 3rd year diploma in Hotel Management after 12th
  3. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  4. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  6. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  7. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  8. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  9. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  11. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  12. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  13. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  14. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
  15. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Is there eligibility for doing hotel management after completing MBA? -- [New]
  18. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
5th July 2011, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Symbiosis or Wilenkar for doing distance learning MBA programme? Scope of MBA and which field to choose if I have BSc Hotel Management degree?

Danney

Choice of college depends upon many criteria. A particular subject that you want to study may be better taught in a college which you may not like for the absence of certain facilities. So a good research about both the colleges will enable you to make a discreet choice. Though symbiosis is relatively more known, Wilenkar may ensure better study. But at the end of the day, it is you who has to study and acquire knowledge. Both the colleges are almost at the same level.
coming to the second part of your question, hotel management is a vast area. Your aptitude should make the last call for the area of your study in MBA. The scope in every subject is huge. just you need to do field research, explore and identify your interest. For example, if you like to interact with people and feel that you have a confidence-winning ability, public relation is definitely a promising subject for you. So, in a nutshell, ask yourself, research and choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?