14th July 2012, 06:00 PM
arun ajay

How to join MBA after completing BSc Maths(CA)? Which branch should I choose?

i am completed in bsc maths(ca). i will join mba which branch i will choose

20th September 2012, 10:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA after completing BSc Maths(CA)? Which branch should I choose?

B.Sc graduates can definitely join MBA. You should attain 50% marks in B.Sc so as to join for the same. First of all, apply for MAT/CAT exam. You should be able to clear entrance exam which will be an aptitude oriented test. Apply in different B-schools based on this score. GD and P.I will be the last step of selection. You can choose any specialization for MBA as the options are many. Some of the major streams which you can think of joining are HR, marketing, operations and systems, finance, retail etc. Conduct an analysis about scope of each of these streams and take a decision on that basis.
17th February 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MBA after completing BSc Maths(CA)? Which branch should I choose?

I m perplexed about streams which one should I go with I have completed B.Sc in maths plz tell me about ony anyone of them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?