5th August 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

After BE Electrical and Electronics can I do M.Tech in Aerospace engineering?

Well i am doing BE in electrical and electronics. After BE can I do m.tech in aerospace engineering, please guide me.

7th August 2021, 05:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BE Electrical and Electronics can I do M.Tech in Aerospace engineering?

To take admission in the Aerospace M.E./ MTech programmes the candidate should have B.E or BTech degrees in aerospace/ chemical/ civil/ electrical/ electronics/ mechanical engineering or computer science.

But each and every Institute have different criteria for the same program.

It can be done after getting qualified in the concerned paper in GATE, so that you can get admission in some good college.
7th August 2021, 06:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BE Electrical and Electronics can I do M.Tech in Aerospace engineering?

Definitely you can do Mtech in Aerospace Engineering after BE electrical and electronics.

But to do MTech in Aerospace Engineering after BE in Electrical and Electronics you have to qualify exam which is a GATE exam.

After qualifying GATE exam you are eligible to apply for MTech in Aerospace Engineering.
8th August 2021, 03:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after BE in Electrical and Electronics you can do MTech in Aerospace Engineering although it is altogether a different field it all depends on your interest and choice. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of marks achieved in GATE by the candidates. The minimum score may vary from institute to institute which you can check before applying.

I am also giving you the GATE website link for your reference through which you can apply that is https://appsgate.iitb.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?