31st May 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)?

I am the student of BTech Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I have successfully completed 6 semesters with no backlogs. Now, I am looking for GATE. What is the syllabus for Electrical and Electronics Engineering in GATE? Also tell me is any IIT gives MTech program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? If yes then what is the procedure for admission after giving GATE?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Procedure to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Automobile Engineering)? 0 2nd November 2018 03:06 AM
Procedure to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Electrical Engineering)? 0 2nd October 2018 07:01 PM
Can I write GATE exam in Electronics and Communication after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? 6 5th March 2016 09:22 PM
Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical? 2 15th November 2011 10:07 AM