5th August 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What should O do after B.Tech to get admission into Aeronautics?

Please do tell me that what I should do after b.tech? And how do i get admission in aeronautics?

8th August 2021, 03:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should O do after B.Tech to get admission into Aeronautics?

After BTech, if you want to take admission into undergraduate Aeronautics then the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test such as MHT CET, JEE Advanced, and BITSAT.

If you want to take admission in post-graduation Aeronautics then the minimum qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission to most of the colleges is done through a GATE score. The minimum score may vary from university to university which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?