6th February 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

After finishing B.Tech can i do master programme in Technology?

Sir , Now i am doing B.Tech <EEE>3RD YEAR. After finishing B.Tech can i do master programme-Technology.what is the marks required in B.Tech as well as 10and 2 exam???please give the answer my question..
THANK YOU

8th February 2023, 12:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.Tech can i do master programme in Technology?

Candidates typically enroll in an M.Tech program after finishing their B.Tech course. You can study for the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam, which will assess your comprehensive knowledge of undergraduate engineering disciplines and aid in your admission to the IITs and NITs for M.Tech.
8th February 2023, 07:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.Tech can i do master programme in Technology?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Master of Technology degree course in a discipline relevant to your discipline in B.Tech degree course after completion of your B.tech. degree course.

Further, in general, the minimum marks required in B.Tech. degree course to be eligible for pursuing M.Tech./M.E. degree course is 60% in the case of top engineering colleges which is relaxed upto 50% in the case of few engineering colleges as there are no hard and fast criteria of minimum marks required in B.Tech. the degree to be eligible for pursuing M.Tech./M.E. degree set by any university regulatory body.

Further, for pursuing M.E./M.Tech. degree from top engineering colleges, you should appear in and qualify GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?