24th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses are available for me in biology field other than MBBS or Pharmacy?

I am doing 2nd PUC with science. I am interested to move in biology field but not to do MBBS or Pharmacy like that, I am interested to do any special variety course which will have good scope and get good job in my future.

25th March 2017, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses are available for me in biology field other than MBBS or Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing 2nd PUC with science. I am interested to move in biology field but not to do MBBS or Pharmacy like that, I am interested to do any special variety course which will have good scope and get good job in my future.

Courses available for the biology field other than MBBS and Pharmacy are given below;

BHMS
BAMS
BUMS
B.V.Sc
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
BDS
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc Home Science
B.Sc Dairy Technology
B.Sc Agriculture
B.Sc Biotechnology
B.Sc Zoology
B.Sc Botany
BA Travel and Tourism
BA Hotel Management
BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?