24th March 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA in event management

Am doing BMS, but along with BMS, I want to do event management course. So, what will be my salary and after this am looking to do is MBA. After MBA, what will be my salary and please tell me the process of event management course. Is it okay doing event management along with BMS or shall I do it as MBA in event management?

25th March 2017, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA in event management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am doing BMS, but along with BMS, I want to do event management course. So, what will be my salary and after this am looking to do is MBA. After MBA, what will be my salary and please tell me the process of event management course. Is it okay doing event management along with BMS or shall I do it as MBA in event management?

Students who have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college or university can apply for MBA in Event Management course. They have to clear the entrance examination like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT on the basis of which the candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview. Based on the entrance examination, GD and Interview candidates will be admitted to the MBA in Event Management course. The MBA in Event Management course can be studied in the following colleges;

National Institute of Event Management - Official Website

Amity School of Communication - Official Website

National Academy of Event Management & Development - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?