24th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose in MBA course?

I am in BBA 2nd semester and I am confused. What to choose in MBA as am going to pursue for MBA. So, tell me what to choose for MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Bank Manager?
  2. Stream which I should choose in 11th after 10th if my aim is to do MBA?
  3. Which stream of MBA should a M.SC Biotechnology holder choose?
  4. Which MBA stream to choose for mechanical?
  5. Which stream to choose in 11th standard so that it helps me in getting into IIM for MBA in future?
  6. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  7. Which stream of MBA should I choose if my subject in BA are English Language, Political Science , Education and Globalization?
  8. Which stream can I opt after B.E. in EEE branch amongst MBA or M.E. ?
  9. Which course is better for BCA graduate in between MSW and MBA? Suitable MBA stream for BCA student if not interested in Programming?
  10. Which is the best stream to do MBA through correspondence after BCA? Should I do MBA HR? What is the scope for MBA-HR?
  11. Which stream of Commerce should an M.Com holder choose for Ph.D? Should I go for MBA other than Ph.D?
  12. Which stream should I choose for MBA after completing BA from PU?
  13. Which stream to choose after passing B.Com Comp?
  14. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  15. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Which stream should i choose? I have got my interest in cars
  18. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2017, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to choose in MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in BBA 2nd semester and I am confused. What to choose in MBA as am going to pursue for MBA. So, tell me what to choose for MBA?

There are various streams available to study in MBA. One can choose the course based on his ability, skill and interest. The best streams in MBA are given below. One can choose the course in which he/she has more interest. The marketing is one of the best specializations available in terms of job opportunities and higher salary.

MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Operations
MBA in Information Technology (IT)
MBA in Human Resources
MBA in International Business
MBA in Systems
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?