27th July 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?

how can i do mds in usa after i complete my bds in india?which exams am i supposed to give?how many years would it take to practice mds in usa?what are the scopes of scholarships?what if i have a greencard of usa?

15th December 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?

I have done bds now planning for mha .plz tel me to study in abroad is gud or not and the job oportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA? 6 13th July 2022 09:09 PM
Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University? 1 8th November 2019 11:19 PM
Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program? 10 14th March 2016 11:40 PM
Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University? 1 14th July 2014 09:59 PM
Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA? 1 15th May 2012 12:39 AM