15th November 2016, 09:45 PM
PK_G

Am I eligible to become a LT grade teacher in Rajkiy Inter College, Uttar Pradesh after completing BCA and MCA?

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and MCA so I want to know am I eligible to become a LT grade teacher in Rajkiy Inter College, Uttar Pradesh after completing BCA and MCA? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

24th November 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a LT grade teacher in Rajkiy Inter College, Uttar Pradesh after completing BCA and MCA?

No, you can't become a teacher in government schools without B.Ed. You can only get temporary contractual teaching jobs, if there is lack of staff. B.Ed is compulsory these days and you won't get job without B.Ed because there is a lot of competition in teaching field.

Just try to complete B.Ed from a reputed university and then try to qualify exams like CTET/TET with a good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?