6th March 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

Sir
I want to apply for TANCET MCA
but I belongs from Uttar Pradesh.
Please tell me can I apply for TANCET MCA
in Anna University? Reply awaiting.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges in UP offering Ph.D in Home Science?
  2. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  3. Can I apply for TANCET Exam to join MCA course in Anna University after completion of BCA course from IGNOU?
  4. How to apply for entrance exam to join MCA regular course? Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam of Anna University?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  6. Last date for application of MSc Chemistry? Colleges offering this course and what are the main subjects provided?
  7. How many colleges are there in Meerut for BSc?
  8. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  9. Which course is better among IT and CSE? Placement details of the courses?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  11. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Anna university or any other government colleges? I've secured 36 marks in TANCET for MCA
  13. Colleges that come under Anna University Counselling for MCA course through TANCET Exam?
  14. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  15. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  16. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University?
  17. Date of the UP Police SI exam for Girls?
  18. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
7th March 2015, 04:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

No, You are not eligible to appear for TANCET-MCA exam. That's because to appear for TANCET-MCA exam, candidate must be a domicile of Tamilnadu. But, You are a candidate from UttarPradesh. So, you are not eligible to appear for TANCET-MCA exam.

Eligibility:-
1. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for TANCET-MCA exam.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories can apply, even if they have 45% of marks.
3. Candidate must be a domicile of Tamilnadu.
7th March 2015, 05:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TANCET MCA Entrance Examination being an Uttar Pradesh candidate. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) is conducted for admission into several courses such as MCA, M.E, M.Tech, B.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, B.E, M.Plan courses in Tamil Nadu. Basically this TANCET Examination is conducted at several centers located in India.

Even student from outside the Tamil Nadu can also appear for TANCET MCA Examination, and remember the admission is basically depends on that particular Institute/ University. So you are of course eligible to apply for TANCET MCA Graduate and the admission process depends on Anna University, since you wish to do in Anna University.

Anna University Campus Locations:

* Anna University, Chennai

* Anna University, Trichy

* Anna University, Coimbatore

* Anna University, Tirunelveli
7th March 2015, 10:43 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Tamil Nadu common Entrance Test(TANCET) for MCA is an entrance examination which is conducted by Anna university on behalf of Tamil Nadu government for admissions in Professional Post-Graduate programs in various colleges in Tamil Nadu . The aspirant applying for TANCET MCA entrance Exam must be an Indian. So you are eligible for applying TANCET MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?