16th November 2016, 08:26 PM
shakinavasheem

Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE?

Respected Sir, I had completed BE-EIE last year and now I am interested to pursue ME in part time fro, Anna University, Chennai. I need the course details, procedure to join and I need full details about part time course.

Related Questions:
  1. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  2. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  3. Procedure to pursue M.E Part Time in Anna University?
  4. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  5. Can I pursue part time M.E programme after doing part time Ph.D in Computer Applications under Anna University?
  6. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%?
  7. How should I apply for MBA in Anna University after completing part time B.E Mechanical?
  8. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  9. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  11. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  12. How should I apply for part time M.E in Anna university after completing B.E.?
  13. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join Part Time M.Tech in Anna University after completing B.E(with 1 year experience in IT)?
  15. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  16. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  17. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  18. How to do M.E in Part time under Anna University?
24th November 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE?

There are limited colleges in India which offer part time ME degree. Mostly, evening classes are conducted for such courses which are not offered by most colleges in India. You can apply for entrance exam conducted by the state technical university for admission in such courses.

You have to take out time to study such courses. It will be a busy schedule because you have to do two works in the day. Just apply for entrance exam and perform well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?