29th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do allopathic post graduation course in abroad after completion of ayurvedic medicine?

I completed ayurvedic medicine ,whether i have any chances of allopathic post graduation in abroad? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

1st January 2016, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do allopathic post graduation course in abroad after completion of ayurvedic medicine?

Ayurvedic medicine and allopathic medicine are two difference branches. You can't change the branch now and you can only get admission in the same system of medicine for your post graduation.

For admission in any allopathic post graduation course you need MBBS qualification from a recognized medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?