25th January 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 1 year hospitality post graduation course in abroad after completing B.Com course?

Suppose after completion of B.com can do the post graduation in hospitality am I eligible for that or not I m asking about 1 year post graduation course in hospitality in Abroad

21st September 2016, 05:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 1 year hospitality post graduation course in abroad after completing B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Suppose after completion of B.com can do the post graduation in hospitality am I eligible for that or not I m asking about 1 year post graduation course in hospitality in Abroad

Yes, you are eligible for 1 year hospitality course in abroad after completing B.Com course. The Diploma in Hospitality course is a one year program in New Zealand. There is also Graduate Diploma in Commerce Specializing in Tourism Management in New Zealand. The course duration is also one year. There are various hospitality courses are available in various countries. You have to first clear the international English test like TOEFL or IELTS to study in abroad countries. You have to apply to the universities online for the admission. The English tests are useful for you to pursue the course in any abroad country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?