29th December 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed B.Com from DU with 45%. Can I pursue masters of Hindi from IGNOU? Can someone please provide me the information on the eligibility criteria for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

Thanks!

29th December 2015, 07:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks?

Yes, you will be eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks.

IGNOU MA in Hindi (MHD) is a two year programme. Admissions for this programme is provided by university in both January and July session.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for Masters in Hindi from IGNOU are as under :-

- The candidate must hold Graduate degree or higher degree from a recognized university.

-The minimum duration to complete this course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years.

- There is no minimum and maximum age bar to get admission for this course.

-The total fees for this programme is Rs. 9,000/- i.e., Rs.4,500/- per year.

One can get admission related details on the official website of university : www.ignou.ac.in
30th December 2015, 12:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com from Delhi University with 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed B.Com from DU with 45%. Can I pursue masters of Hindi from IGNOU? Can someone please provide me the information on the eligibility criteria for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon.

Thanks!
Yes you are eligible to study M.A in Hindi (MHD). The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit for this course. In 1st year you have 4 papers and in 2nd year you have 7 papers. All the details are available in the link
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/4/2
30th December 2015, 01:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Thanks!
No, B.Com degree holder candidates are not eligible for M.A in Hindi course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Hindi from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Hindi course.

But your age should be above 18 years.
31st December 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a sc candidate.i have passed graduation with 44% marks and m.a. in Bengali with 53% marks.may i do my p.g. in Kathak from Rabindra varati university?
5th June 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MA History from IGNOU after B.Com with 45%
2nd December 2017, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ma in hindi in Delhi university if I graduate in ba in political science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?