14th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give Clerk and PO if I have completed till Post Graduation?

I have 69 percentage in 10th and 12th. I have good percentage in graduation and post graduation also but I have failed once in Bcs and have 2 gaps in my education. Can i give the clerk and po exams. plz reply as soon on my email id.

14th March 2015, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Clerk and PO if I have completed till Post Graduation?

You have secured very good percentage in entire your academics and you have mentioned that there are arrears in your Education. Well, You have failed in a subject keeping this aside you did not mention here that whether you cleared that subject or not. If you have not cleared that failed subject yet, then I am really sorry to tell you that you are not eligible to give both PO and Clerical Examinations. Apart from this you have not clearly mentioned that there are 2 gaps in your education, If it is about 2 years gap then there will not be any problem to you in attending PO and Clerical Cadre Examinations.

So If you have not cleared that failed subject yet then, kindly try to concentrate on clearing that failed subject and then apply for PO and Clerical Exams. In other case, if you have cleared that failed subject by the time you apply for Clerk and PO Exams there you no need to worry at all and continue applying for such more examinations without any doubt.
14th March 2015, 11:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Clerk and PO if I have completed till Post Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 69 percentage in 10th and 12th. I have good percentage in graduation and post graduation also but I have failed once in Bcs and have 2 gaps in my education. Can i give the clerk and po exams. plz reply as soon on my email id.
Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO and clerical exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be 20 to 30 years.
14th March 2015, 11:48 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course, you are definitely eligible to apply for Clerks and PO examination. It was not problem. Don't worry about that, you are definitely eligible to apply for Clerks and PO examination.

PO Eligibility :

-> You should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
-> Final year candidates are not eligible to apply.
-> No percentage bar is there to apply.
-> Your age should be between 20 years to 30 years.
-> Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

Clerks Eligibility :

-> You should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
-> Final year candidates are not eligible to apply.
-> No percentage bar is there to apply.
-> Your age should be between 20 years to 28 years.
-> Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

To get into Clerks and PO, you need to crack the IBPS and SBI Examination. IBPS notification is not yet released but you can expect the notification in the month of August/September in the official website of IBPS. SBI notification will be released soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?