22nd February 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?

Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode? What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for applying the lecturer job? Can someone give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you.

8th March 2015, 07:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode? What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for applying the lecturer job? Can someone give me the answer soon as possible. Thank you.
Master degree is qualified enough to get lecturer job. Since, you have completed a Master degree through correspondence mode, there is no issue with that, if the university is approved by UGC. Apart from the educational qualification it is mandatory that you must appear and qualify in the UGC NET entrance. Once you qualify in UGC NET entrance exam then you are eligible for lecturer job.

National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) every year.

-> Those students who have completed their Master Degree in any discipline with 55% of marks from a recognized university are eligible. Final year students of Master degree are eligible to apply. Up to 5% relaxation will be given to the students who are belong from reserving category.

-> The students appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped. There is not age limit for lectureship post.
5th May 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?

I have done my MSc in electronic science... Can I be applicable in lectureship for electrical /electronics and communication engineering? Pls ans.... Can I get job in engineering colleges for physics
16th August 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done b. Sc and M. A. IN EDUCATION AND ALSO B. ED..SO AM I ELIGIBLE FOR NET AND LECTURER FOR B. ED COLLEGES?
24th December 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i had done my graduation from D.U and now i m doing M.com from IGNOU i want to known am i will be eligible for preparing NET exam after my post graduation .
24th May 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48%marks in master degree, can I join as part time lecturer in a college?
8th September 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I had done BA Economics and MBA Finance. Can I become an economics lecturer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?