27th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for M.Ed. Lecturer posts in self financed institutes being an M.Com student?

Am i eligible for M.Ed. Lecturer posts in self financed institutes being an M.Com student?

Related Questions:
  1. Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?
  2. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  3. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  4. Is it possible to pursue masters degree? How can I become a lecturer after M.Com MBA
  5. What type of jobs are there in Zoology?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  7. Whether MCA graduates are eligible for Lecturer posts or not?
  8. Am I eligible for Lecturer posts in Anna University affiliated colleges after completing M.S(Distance Education) from BITS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CSS Scholarship if pursuing M.Com in Self Financed college?
  10. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  11. Can I be eligible to apply for lecturer job after passing M.Com from Kuvempu Open University?
  12. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  14. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Date of announcement of government lecturer posts?
  17. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  18. Which are the self financed colleges in which admission in the month of May to June?
29th August 2015, 07:18 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Ed. Lecturer posts in self financed institutes being an M.Com student?

No, you are not eligible for M.Ed Lecturer posts in self financed institutes being an M.Com student.
  • Candidate must have passed Master's degree from some recognised university along with experience of teaching B.Ed in some recognised college.
  • There is no age bar.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in Master's degree.
31st August 2015, 01:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for M.Ed. Lecturer posts in self financed institutes being an M.Com student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.Ed after completing M. Com course. Those who are willing to join the M.Ed, should have complete B.Ed or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the applicant should pass the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. To get hold of the forms from the respective university counter office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?