13th July 2012, 09:29 PM
tej kamat

Which is a better course for me between MMS or CS I have scored 66% in BMS

after complet bms which is better course for me mms or cs? i got 66% in BMS. so plz suggest me the best option?

25th February 2013, 12:47 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is a better course for me between MMS or CS I have scored 66% in BMS

Both Courses are Good in their own way.

Company Secretary

Qualified Company Secretaries have rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of the company.Company Secretary guides the company in financial, legal , management and in corporate governance, ethics matter of the company.CS is also known as legal advisor of the company.

Most of the organizations which operate by boards, councils, associations, authorities, federations, or commissions appoints a qualified company secretary.It is necessary to appoint a company secretary for every such company.

The company Secretary future is bright as in coming years companies will be multiplied in number due to the high development of the country.

You can take admission in Executive level of the course.Admission is open through out the year. The examination is held twice a year in June and December.

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Where as

MBA is 2 year post graduate course in Business Management.This is the best course if done from a recognized and reputed institution.The course is also best suited to the candidate who have at least two years of working experience in any industry.

Minimum Eligibility
Graduation in any discipline from recognized university at least 50% marks in graduationMany examinations are conducted for admission in MBA course in Reputed B-SchoolYou can attempt the one or more examinations

Entrance Exam Pattern

1. English
2. Numerical Ability
3. General Awareness
4. Reasoning Ability

MBA TOP COLLEGES

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?