28th January 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Best option after BMS, in between CS and MMS?

I am confused and i have a query of "CS or MMS"
So please tell me the best option after BMS, in between CS and MMS?

5th February 2014, 10:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best option after BMS, in between CS and MMS?

B.M.S --- Bachelor Of Management Studies
M.M.S --- Master of Management Studies
C.S --- Company Secretary

There is a good scope for B.M.S actually,and you can go for so many various career opportunities right after the successful completion of B.M.S Course.Some of the various courses that you can go for after your B.M.S are Masters in Business Administration,Chartered Accountancy,Company Secretary.

Some other courses are FRM,CFA,CFP,M.Com and more.But you are confused among which to take after your B.M.S from CS and M.M.S.As far as I am concerned you may go for the M.M.S rather than C.S.Because through this course you may your knowledge at the same time your Business and Enterprenuer skills.

I can say that one thing surely that,There are large number of opportunities available for you after MMS.You may find even good jobs in the sectors like Management and executive fields.You may find your career in the entrepreneurship even.So you can find your role in Brand and Marketing,Banking exams,Non Profit organizations,Business Consultancies and more.

For doing Company Secretary or Chartered Accountant you must have one or more years experience to get in to the actual course.Because it is a part of the curriculum by the way of its intern ship.So I would recommend you to go for M.M.S.With this course you may find your roles as recruitment manager,Equity Research Analyst,Brandmanager,HR Generalist Business partners Marketing manager,account manager and more.
11th June 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option after BMS, in between CS and MMS?

AFTER COMPLETION OF BMS WHAT SHOULD I DO. GOING FOR MMS IS MY RIGHT CHOOSE FOR BETTER CAREE & WILL IT PROVIDE ME A GOOD JOB OPPORTUNITY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?