19th November 2016, 01:16 PM
Janani Vaishali

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology and after completing it I want to apply for M.Sc Marine Biotechnology. I want to know will I be eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  6. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology from Coimbatore?
  7. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  10. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue any Ayurvedic course after completing B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  13. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. Which are the courses related to marine, biotechnology after doing B.E Biotechnology?
  15. How can I pursue Biotechnology course after completing MPC course?
  16. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  17. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  18. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
21st November 2016, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janani Vaishali View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology and after completing it I want to apply for M.Sc Marine Biotechnology. I want to know will I be eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc Marine Biotechnology after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology course. The candidates interested to study the course should hold a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university, in any branch of life sciences (like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry) with not less than 55% marks. The course duration is two years. The selection to the course will be made through an interview. Some universities will conduct entrance test also for the admission. The course is available in the following institutions

Goa University - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

AMET - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?