14th February 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can B.A. Sociology student go for Master's Degree in MBA HR?

I have just completed my bachelor's degree in sociology. And i want to study masters now. I would like to do MBA in Human Resource. Can i do so? Please answer it as soon as possible.

14th February 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.A. Sociology student go for Master's Degree in MBA HR?

Yes, any stream graduates are eligible for admission in MBA HR management course through entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT. There is no restriction when it comes to stream.

Just perform well in the entrance exam and you will be eligible for admission in top management colleges through GD and PI round.
14th February 2016, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my bachelor's degree in sociology. And i want to study masters now. I would like to do MBA in Human Resource. Can i do so? Please answer it as soon as possible.
You have completed in B.A in Sociology so you are eligible for MBA in HR.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
14th February 2016, 11:57 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for MBA is that the candidate must have passed bachelors degree with atleast 55% marks from a recognized university.

One has to appear for CAT/ MAT exam to avail admission for MBA. Candidate who has got selected in entrance exam has to attend for Group discussion and Personal interview.
21st November 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can B.A. Sociology student go for Master's Degree in MBA HR?

I have just completed my bachelor's degree in sociology. And i want to study masters now. I would like to do MBA in Human Resource. Can i do so? Please answer it as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?