21st June 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics?

I have done my B.Sc Biotechnology in combination with Biochemistry and Genetics and I am willing to do my masters in Marine Biology & Oceanography. Please advice me.
I am also willing to take my M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology or M.Sc Maine Science. So people please advice me which of the following course should I take.

Related Questions:
  1. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  2. Marine Bio-Technology for student pursing B.Sc (Biology & Chemistry) without honors?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Eligibility to do Marine Biotechnology after 12th?
  6. Details about M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology course
  7. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. How can I do MSc in marine biotechnology after passing BSc Botany
  9. Which are the institutes in India for BSc Oceanography and Marine Biology? How to take admission in such institutes?
  10. Which are the courses related to marine, biotechnology after doing B.E Biotechnology?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  12. Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  15. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  16. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  17. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  18. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
31st May 2017, 10:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt between Marine Biotechnology, Marine Science and Marine Biology & Oceanography in M.Sc if completed B.Sc in Biotechnology with Biochemistry and Genetics?

It is very glad to hear that you have completed your B.Sc in Biotechnology and you are willing to opt for higher studies in the relevant field.
All the above options are very good to opt and you can opt any of them as your Post Graduation course. So, it is upon your choice that what you are interested to opt for your higher degree studies.
According to my opinion, you must go for M.Sc in Marine Biotechnology as this will enhance your career in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?