7th November 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?

I have finished MBA(Operation Management ) in Madras University through distance education. Shall I apply to study my PhD in Management? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for MBA postgraduate of Madras Distance University?
  4. How to study BL through distance education after completing B.A economics in open university
  5. Is the MBA distance learning program offered by Madras University approved?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University
  7. Where can I apply to study distance Master's in Hospitality and Tourism Management being a Hotel Management graduate?
  8. Can I apply for NET exam after MSc Psychology Madras University distance education?
  9. Madras University distance education MBA HR 1st year previous question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  11. Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?
  12. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  13. Is PG Diploma in Financial Accounting offered in Madras University?
  14. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing UG and PG management in Anna University
  15. Is it possible to pursue BCA 2nd year through distance mode from Madras University?
  16. List of Universities offering PhD in IT Management through distance education? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam after holding B.Com degree from Madras University(Distance Education)?
  18. Can I complete my graduation if I had 5 years gap in between?
9th November 2016, 10:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply to study Ph.D in Management after the completion of MBA in Operation Management through distance mode at Madras University, there must not be any problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Management from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?