10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Logistics Management being a BSc graduate and working in a private firm?

Hello, I have completed BCom and got placed in a private firm. But I want to do Master’s Degree. So, I am thinking to do MBA in Logistics Management but from correspondence. So I am eligible or not for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Hospital Management being a B.Pharma graduate and working in a private hospital?
  2. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  3. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for any state or central government job if I am a commerce graduate working for private firm as a assistant sales manager
  6. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education?
  10. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  11. Fee details of correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? Best trade for a CSE graduate working in an IT firm?
  12. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  13. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  14. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  15. Can I do MBA pharmaceutical management as correspondence course after passing BAMS? What are the options available?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  18. CS Executive can be done while doing job?
21st April 2018, 04:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Logistics Management being a BSc graduate and working in a private firm?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for MBA course in Logistics through correspondence after the completion of your B.Sc course. MBA can be opt on the basis of bachelors degree course in any discipline.
So, candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MBA course in Logistics through correspondence.
22nd April 2018, 10:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study correspondence MBA in Logistics Management being a BSc graduate and working in a private firm?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks are eligible to pursue MBA in Logistics Management through distance mode. You have to appear for entrance examinations like CAT,MAT,XAT,GMAT,JMET followed by group discussion and personal interview. Some institutes conduct their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates.
22nd April 2018, 06:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed BCom and got placed in a private firm. But I want to do Master’s Degree. So, I am thinking to do MBA in Logistics Management but from correspondence. So I am eligible or not for this?

Yes, you are eligible to study correspondence MBA in Logistics Management course being a BSc graduate and working in a private firm. Eligibility to study MBA is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance test for the admission to study MBA course. Duration of the course is two years. You can study the MBA in Logistics Management course in various business schools in India. The value of the MBA is high, if you study the course from any reputed B-Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?